No announcement yet.

Futures Fins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If any of you guys find yourselves with an extra set of those leader fins, I'll buy them. That little C5 box for them is what I have on my Walzer. They don't sell just the leaders. Unless you guys know where to find them alone or know of any other fins that fit that box? A bought a used set of old TW1s from Huntington Surf & Sport ($10) last week to try and modify them to fit the C5 base.
    You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

The Black Stixx in my TWP Bomb pop were amazing yesterday. The 360's came around much easier. I haven't tried them behind my boat yet but will update in a few days.

Comment

Nice Chris...glad I could help out....enjoy and see you at the Polar Bear...I'll have more fins there to demo....
        Squid
        squidswake@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Allan Kendall View Post
          Nice Chris...glad I could help out....enjoy and see you at the Polar Bear...I'll have more fins there to demo....
          Sweet don't forget my Squid gear too

Comment

Originally posted by majestic View Post
            The Black Stixx in my TWP Bomb pop were amazing yesterday. The 360's came around much easier. I haven't tried them behind my boat yet but will update in a few days.

Comment

Ronix are far from limited lol.. They use FCS fins and there are 100s of different fins for them.. I have 15 different sets personally!
              www.1320diesel.com Home of the Fastest Diesels!
              http://youtu.be/dEDdM0Y3IGs?hd=1

Comment

Originally posted by Wickedcummins View Post
                Ronix are far from limited lol.. They use FCS fins and there are 100s of different fins for them.. I have 15 different sets personally!
                You should start a thread on Ronix and FCS fins and share your experiences. I'm sure WABoating would love to know which ones would benefit him the most.

Comment

Originally posted by NICKYPOO View Post
                  If any of you guys find yourselves with an extra set of those leader fins, I'll buy them. That little C5 box for them is what I have on my Walzer. They don't sell just the leaders. Unless you guys know where to find them alone or know of any other fins that fit that box? A bought a used set of old TW1s from Huntington Surf & Sport ($10) last week to try and modify them to fit the C5 base.
                  Hey Nick, call Foamez.com, Futures still sells the C5's, they just aren't on the order sheet, so the retailer has to specifically ask for them.
                  Buy my kid's board! http://www.flyboywakesurf.com

Comment

Originally posted by Surfdad View Post
                    Hey Nick, call Foamez.com, Futures still sells the C5's, they just aren't on the order sheet, so the retailer has to specifically ask for them.
                    I'll try that. Every shop I've talked to acts like it impossible. I was lucky to find a used set of the TW1s. The guy had tried to make them fit in an FCS box. They still fit perfect in the C5 so, if they manage to stay in, $10 was a good deal.

I've been looking at other fin manufacturers to see if I can make something else work. The Nubsters look like they will but, I need a primary fin. Any ideas?

I know the board is fast as is. Especially given the spongy organic bit riding it is a bit too big for it. It's a rocketship for the wife. I had her up to 12.6mph the other day on it. I can get to 11.3mph but, it starts becoming a pump fest. I'm hoping for at least a .5mph increase.

Does anyone relate to fins designs in mph? Are there any hard numbers anywhere?

Comment

Hey Nick, call CMS 707-864-4007. We have the C5 fins in stock
                      www.wake.victoriaskimboards.com

Comment

another happy customer Mitch...awesome..
                        Squid
                        squidswake@gmail.com

Comment

They are online now http://calmarinesports.com/wakesurf-...utures-c5.html
                          www.wake.victoriaskimboards.com

Comment

Wow! Gold star for Mitch. Thanks dude.

What about getting the TW1s from the Twinzer set? Here they are on my Walzer. You can see the difference between them and the C5s. It's the only set I have but, if they work out, is definitely be into getting a back up set or two.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by NICKYPOO; 09-26-2012, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Congrats to Timmy...He's the proud new owner of a set of Black Stixx from Futures Fins.

Squid
                              squidswake@gmail.com

Comment

Yay me! Now I just need to meet up with you and get them!

Comment

Working...
                                X