Slalom Bindings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slalom Bindings

I am looking for new bindings for my F1X. After looking around the internet a bit, I can not help but notice there are not a lot of options. I don't follow the sport/equipment very closely, so I am a bit rusty on what is out there.

Any suggestions?

I have always run a toe plate on the back, so I am just looking for one boot.
    Thanks, Casey

I got the Connelly Draft bindings last summer. They are hinged, which is great. They open right up so you can get your foot in easily. I can't believe it took a company that long to figure that out. I bought the 2007 model on clearance from BoardCo.com.

Comment

I've always run the HO Animals, lots of support. The hard shells always freaked me out, not too sure the boots will pop if/when I crash and burn!!

Comment

Here they are!
        Attached Files

Comment

I have the Venom's and love them. HO makes them.
          Originally posted by G-MONEY
          It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

Connelly Drafts are great, esp if you like high support. I found them stiffer than the HO Animals(also a nice binding). The entry is great and they get tighter once you're in as opposed to other bindings where they are tightest when trying to get in. Plus Connelly plates will fit your ski while I don't know if you'll need to modify other brands to fit.

Comment

X3 on the Connelly Drafts.

Comment

Working...
              X