Speed set adjustment/calibration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speed set adjustment/calibration

Does anyone have a clue as to how to calibrate ‘07 era speed set settings? I just installed Nautic Logic gps based speed control, and would like to make it fairly accurate.

Thanks!

http://tigeowners.com/downloads/commander_speedo.pdf
    Starts at the end of page 6.
    Oh Yeah!

Comment

Dont have an answer, but good to hear from you!
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Thanks for the replies, guys, but my speedo is different, pic attached. I think there is a way to adjust through the speedset UI, but have no idea how. Any help appreciated!
        speedo.jpg
        speedset.jpg

Comment

calibration 1.jpg

calibration 2.jpg
          Oh Yeah!

Comment

Thanks KoolAid, can't wait to try this!

Comment

I have a question about the speedset. I just got a 2007 22ve and i cant seam to get the cruise control to set. How do you set your speed?

Comment

My speedset looks the same as Weil Thing above.

Comment

If the rocker switch is on and illuminated and speed set does not set and hold, speed up or slow down on command, likely need a new touch pad board.
                  Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
                    If the rocker switch is on and illuminated and speed set does not set and hold, speed up or slow down on command, likely need a new touch pad board.
                    Ok so the touch pad works i can get to the set up page and change my display and stuff and i dont have to turn on a rocker switch to do any of that.

Comment

The center button on the touch pad is the "set" button. When you reach your desired speed, push it. When the speed set takes over, bury the throttle to WOT.

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
                        The center button on the touch pad is the "set" button. When you reach your desired speed, push it. When the speed set takes over, bury the throttle to WOT.
                        What rocker switch is it to turn on maybe i need to turn it on for the cruise control to work?

Comment

"Cruise Control" On off. You can see it in the pic above.

Comment

I followed the instructions above but can't get into setup mode.

Here's the dash of my 2014 R20. Does it support speedometer calibration? (It reads 15% low.)

Help...? Thanks!

IMG-20221009-WA0000.jpg

Comment

Only way is to borrow or buy one of the little black and white screens above and plug it into your gauge harness. That is how we did them at the factory.
                              Oh Yeah!

Comment

Working...
                              X