Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
    Here is a pic of mine in my 22Ve

With 2 750#'ers in the rear, you may find you need more up front to clean up the wake. Sounds like a killer setup, cant wait to see some pics
    I cant wait to get my integrated bow sac in. When are we doing our ballast installs chp?
    Everything happens for a reason
    I live my post whore life 30 seconds at a time

Comment

Originally posted by CP3 View Post
      I cant wait to get my integrated bow sac in. When are we doing our ballast installs chp?
      Soon, young grasshopper, soon
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by misfits1981 View Post
        Talltigeguy, what ballast bags did you use? I am looking into getting some for my 24v and I'm not sure what to use for the bow.
        I have the custom surf sack on the port side as CHP mentioned. My bow sack was custom made as well. 'Back in the day' when I made my system, there was not a mass produced bow bag possible. I have a pair of V-drive side sacks and put one of them on the starboard rear storage (400 pounds). I then save the other V-drive bag for the walkway when I am feeling unafraid of heights.

The area under the bow filler cushion is not very high. I wonder how much weight would fit under it. I would consider even plumbing that one in if I always kept the bow filler there. It seems that the stupid seats up there are very hard to open with the bow filler in place, so I do not use it a whole lot. I need access to the front side of my amp and subwoofer compartments for the anchor and various things...and to dry out the front area at the end of the day.
        Be excellent to one another.

Comment

I got fed up, and ripped out that $h!tty, automatic gate valve yesterday. I replaced it with a manual ball valve, instead. Looking forward to getting out on the water and not running my pumps constantly to keep the bags emptied, while I'm cruising across the lake.

Comment

Luck,

Change the scoop over to a mushroom.....fills on the fly with no forced filling.
            Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky 275 View Post
              I got fed up, and ripped out that $h!tty, automatic gate valve yesterday. I replaced it with a manual ball valve, instead. Looking forward to getting out on the water and not running my pumps constantly to keep the bags emptied, while I'm cruising across the lake.
              Holla at me if you out on Monday.

True Dat. Word.

Comment

Chpthrl,

That may be my next project, but the ball valve is working for now.

Lee, I was out for about 30 min today, too windy to ride and rain started really coming down. I'm just sitting here, looking out the window, drinking a cold one, and waiting for the weather to break.

On a side note, that last time buy on those Tige boat covers has really paid off. Saved me today. Very quick and easy to put on, works great. Tall, thanks again for posting that deal.

Comment

wow! this looks so difficult! I wanted ballast bags, but maybe not so much anymore...

Comment

Originally posted by WakeRunner View Post
                    wow! this looks so difficult! I wanted ballast bags, but maybe not so much anymore...
                    You can always just throw bags in the storage compartments and fill with aerator style pumps over the side of the boat.

Comment

or these http://www.pop-products.com/products/

you can move them anywhere in the boat fairly easily.

Comment

Lucky Dog!

Comment

Wow. Back from the dead.

last post was from over 2 years ago.

Wake Runner it's really not that hard to do yourself.
                          Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

Been a crazy two years at that too!

Comment

Originally posted by lee View Post
                              Been a crazy two years at that too!
                              You aint even kidding!

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
                                You aint even kidding!
                                x3
                                Let it be!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X