• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

doesn't that thing mess with the wake?

Comment

Originally posted by Gschmidt1
      doesn't that thing mess with the wake?
      No, it doesn't. It's marginally wider than your rudder, so there's no noticeable difference.
      Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Here is link for an evaluation of the FAE reducing Carbon Monoxide exposure during motor boating and wake surfing.

http://safetynet.smis.doi.gov/fae.pdf
        Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Ray, I noticed your pictures are not appearing on this thread anymore?? If you dont want to host them send them to me and I will post them.

Thanks,
          Matt

Comment

Pictures not appearing

I had to remove the pictures from my server to make space for some other pictures. I will see if I still have the pictures and will get them to you. I will need instructions on how to you the pictures.
            Ray Thompson
            2005 22V

Comment

did you loose any power and how much did it run ya $$$
              280.vo.llnwd.net/00166/08/23/166573280_m.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by rollo
                did you loose any power and how much did it run ya $$$
                I'm sure I lost a mile or two at the top end, but no one I know barefoots, so it's not an issue. I lost no noticeable power. I think I paid something like $370. Here's their price list.
                Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Comment

Re: Pictures not appearing

Originally posted by raythompson
                    I had to remove the pictures from my server to make space for some other pictures. I will see if I still have the pictures and will get them to you. I will need instructions on how to you the pictures.
                    Ray you can just zip them up and I will resize them or you can read this FAQ

Comment

thanks for the info I like the sound sometimes
                      but I like the radio so much better lol

on the alison craft thing my boss is a bass fisherman and he has one.my sisters boy friend has a 454 in his boat and sets two people
                      rod with him a couple of time and his boat has nothing on my bosses fishing boat,It will run 110mph with no prob(it should be a law they cant go that fast just to go and fish lol)

Originally posted by dogbert
                      I'm sure I lost a mile or two at the top end, but no one I know barefoots, so it's not an issue. I lost no noticeable power. I think I paid something like $370. Here's their price list.
                      280.vo.llnwd.net/00166/08/23/166573280_m.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by rollo
                        It will run 110mph with no prob(it should be a law they cant go that fast just to go and fish lol)
                        Well, at a minimum, seatbelts should be required so you don't fall out

Comment

Re: Re: Pictures not appearing

Originally posted by Matt Garcia
                          Ray you can just zip them up and I will resize them or you can read this FAQ
                          I no longer have the pictures. As for the FAQ I did all that to try and post the pictures. Proper size, proper dimensions, etc. Yet the pictures would never show in the post. So I hosted them on my own server and just provided a link. But alas, I did not keep a copy of the pictures.
                          Ray Thompson
                          2005 22V

Comment

I was out this weekend for the second time since my FAE installation. It is much quieter and for those who like the throaty big V-8 sound, don't install it. You won't like the quiet. It also occured to me this time while I was boarding- I can't hear the boat. At 75' behind the boat, I can't hear the engine. It is amazing and a different experience after being so used to hearing the engine sound.

I also noticed that I get a fair amount of spray that comes up from between the boat and platform that wets the back 18" of the rear hatch. That is the only negative so far. And I ordered mine with the quicker release hardward so I can take the platform off by only taking out two pins. Really qiuck and easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Paublo View Post
                              I also noticed that I get a fair amount of spray that comes up from between the boat and platform that wets the back 18" of the rear hatch. That is the only negative so far. .
                              If you angel it up a little, the spray will go away.
                              I had the same problem, and I lost a little control of my taps. After talking to Larry, he had me change the angel (a little at a time) that did it!
                              Tige, it's a way of life!

Comment

I'll give that a try, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X