No announcement yet.

2003 tige 20v stiff steering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't speak for everyone on the forum Mr. indogermann77, but I am very interested in your diesel locomotive for sale because you truly understand the importance and necessity of spare parts. With that in mind, I would like to offer you a link to 100 new iPhone X's as a peace offering a possibly a down payment.
    Oh Yeah!

Comment

Thanks. This post helps a bit. My issue is just a little different though. I just got a 2013 R20. The steering was REALLY hard. I assumed it was the cable. I pulled it and ordered another. While waiting, I realized it might be the rudder bearings or grease as indicated in the image shown in your post. I think I pumped some grease in. It was really hard to pump but I feel like I got some (although it wasn't pushing out anywhere). Anyway, I'm wondering how the rudder should feel when the steering cable removed? Should it be floating free with no resistance at all? Mine has a slight bind when moving it with my hands. Not too bad. Just a hesitation. Then it seems to move okay. I want to ask before I hook the cable all back up and realize I need to pull the rudder off! I'm getting tired of working in that hole! This may not be something that many people have tried.

Comment

The resistance of the rudder should be consistent all the way through its travel. If the resistance changes, this could indicate a bent rudder.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
        X