No announcement yet.

DIY Ballast status screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Put a voltmeter on the wires and you'll soon know which switch terminals do what. From there it's easy.

The clamp connectors can be crimped using linesman pliers and then soldered.

Printed...? Looks like you have a dot matrix display there. Just do it in software.

Comment

Originally posted by IDBoating View Post
      Put a

Printed...? Looks like you have a dot matrix display there. Just do it in software.
      I ment 3D printed from plastic. I don't want to glue a bare LCD to the dashboard

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by vmorgoslepov View Post
        I ment 3D printed from plastic.
        Oh, I understand now. That's why I hate the term "printed" for 3D additive manufacturing, it's very confusing. We do a lot of 3D work here too, mostly modeling of things to be injection molded in production and (especially) production fixtures and tools for the assembly line.

Keep us posted on your progress!

Comment

Originally posted by IDBoating View Post
          Oh, I understand now. That's why I hate the term "printed" for 3D additive manufacturing, it's very confusing. We do a lot of 3D work here too, mostly modeling of things to be injection molded in production and (especially) production fixtures and tools for the assembly line.

Keep us posted on your progress!
          You are a treasure basket of knowledge. Love it man, thanks for offering your knowledge on the forum.
          Germaine Marine
          "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Comment

I've learned a lot here myself, glad to share something in return once in a while.

How did we ever survive without owner's forums on the Internet?!?

Comment

Working...
            X