Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2017 RZX2 Alpha Tower Wont Go Down

***UPDATE***
    I opened up the fuse block behind the front passenger seat and looked at all the fuses. There is a 25 amp fuse thats for the Alpha tower. It was blown. Replaced the fuse and all good again!

Went to the lake yesterday and put up the Alpha tower on our 2017 RZX2 without any issues. After cleaning the boat we tried to lower the tower and it won't move. It's not a battery issue. We have two new batteries.

Tried to replace the circuit breaker back by the red key inside the ballast compartment and no luck.

Thoughts on what else it might be? Is there a fuse in the fuse block for the Alpha tower? Not sure what else could be the issue.

I know I can lower it manually by using an allen wrench but I'm trying to avoid having to do this.
    Last edited by mgarrard; 07-28-2024, 08:27 PM.

If its been more than 4 hrs, you could contact your dealer.

Just to rule out a low voltage issue, put the battery switch in the 4 oclock combine position.

Is there some sort of fail-safe that prevents the switch from lowering the tower inadvertently? IGN has to be off? Shifter in natural?
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
    X