PDM Diagnostics say overcurrent on Suft + and Surf -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PDM Diagnostics say overcurrent on Suft + and Surf -

Error message on PDM Diagnostics is yellow saying overcurrent and so the left and right-side taps aren't working. I tested both actuators and they were fine. I call myself checking all of the fuses although I may be missing a fuse as I dont know where all of the fuses are. I looked under dashboard and looked and tested those fuses. I tested the wiring and it didn't have any fire to it. This is on a 2017 Tige Z1. Any ideas?
    Attached Files

I would guess a short or one of the actuators died.
    Build thread: http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/showthread.php?14787-Duffy-s-2005-24v-wakesurfing-mod-thread&highlight=duffys+24v

Comment

We put direct 12 Volts to both sides of the actuators, neither one would work. We tested the wires coming from the PDM to the actuators and there was no fire to them. So, it looks like I have got to go to the PDM to see if there's an issue. I got a response from a guy at Tige Corporate and he said I need to check for power at Black plug pins 5 & 6 on PDM1 (PORT) and black plug pins 5 & 6 PDM2 (STARBOARD). Do you know where those are? Is there an easy way to take the dash panel out so you can get to the PDM?
      Last edited by rpeacock; 07-28-2024, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X