Need Tige Touch Assistance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Tige Touch Assistance

I have a 2016 Z3. Replaced my touch screen last July, it worked for less then 30 days and out again. Black screen of death. My local shop took care of me and fought to get it covered under warranty. Of course the screen was back ordered, so we had to be done for the year. We finally got a replacement screen in October. The shop installed it and winterized the boat for me. Just took it out for the first time since then and something odd happened. Well several things.

1) In the options there is no SURF button, this was the easiest way to set up a rider. It’s no longer there
    2) The buttons on the right side of the screen don’t mute/increase/decrease the music. Nor will the stereo button control the head unit.
    3) The TAPS won’t work, it gave me an error message that the TAPS couldn’t be calibrated.
    4) Some random other gauges seem to be kind of wonky. We this issue when the last screen was dying.

We brought it home and I was playing around with some of the dealer settings and my old screen had a surf demo feature, we used it when we swapped actuators. This new screen does have this feature.

Any ideas?
Working...
X