Loose pins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loose pins

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg I just purchased a 2007 RZ2 and it is a bit of a project boat to say the least.
    My current fix is the digital display in the console it would work intermittently I figured out that the pins are loose inside the electrical box so I thought I’d share what I found and my plans to fix it going forward. I’m taking it too a computer repair shop for soldering the pins are very small and this piece is $700 to replace and 4 to 5 weeks out on build time so I’ll pay someone that’s actually good at soldering in hopes of saving this piece.If you’ve never pulled out the bezel it’s a pain there are three 7/16” blots located near the center of the piece that are hard to get a socket on due to the slope of the back of the dash upon reinstalling I think I will shorten the bolts to make it a bit easier. If anyone has any insight or dealt with this before let me know I’m not a mechanic just handy.

I know this is old. My 07 RZ2 display just quit on me. Just wondering how this turned out for you. We're you able to get yours fixed? Did you get another one?

Comment

Working...
    X