gallery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gallery

for some reason i can not get the galleries icon to show anymore. the blue bar at the bottom stays on and says one item remaining. has something changed or is it my computer? it worked fine before, computer is fairly new.

Which galleries icon are you referring to? Are you able to see any thumbnails or enlarged images?

The only thing that has changed on the galleries is a version update but that should not affect anyone. Let me know.

Comment

Matt,
      I guess what i mean by icon is nothing up top to click on gallery. Am i totally being stupid ( could very easily be ) but up where :
      user cp register search faqs members calendar home
      i thought that is where gallery use to be. love looking at the galleries and some time i wanted to post some pics of my switch i. Help!

Comment

what a loser!! i just figured it out. it is up top before i log in. Sorry!!!

Comment

So you just needed to log in?

Comment

no, i can get the gallery box up top before i login. Once i log in the box goes away up top

Comment

Are you able to post pictures at all? Not sure on what section you are referring to. When you say "up top" are you referring to the galleries page or just anywhere on the site?

Comment

maybe to make it easier, you tell me where i can get into the gallery section once i log in

Comment

The galleries icon should be between the "members" and "downloads" links.

Comment

Working...
                  X