Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool Tige Stickers for our Tow Rigs

Matt,

How about offering some cool Tige stickers for our Tow Rigs? In fact, this site should be offering the various Tige fan stuff, like T-Shirts, Koozies, keychains, etc., not just Tigeowners stuff.
    Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Dogbert is right!

The domed "snake skin" "Tige'" from the riders graphics would look great on our tow vehicle.

Comment

Originally posted by bneub
      Dogbert is right!
      Was there ever a question about this?
      Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Originally posted by dogbert
        Was there ever a question about this?

Man I knew that was coming!

But I have to agree with Dog. Tige is painfully short of cool stuff to purchase.

I was looking at the apparel and stuff on Tige.com and very little of it appeals to the younger crowd.

Just my 2 cents
        "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are just details"

Comment

Originally posted by Tequilasun
          I was looking at the apparel and stuff on Tige.com and very little of it appeals to the younger crowd.
          I'd say it pretty much doesn't appeal to any crowd. Why not have the various graphics you see on the side of the boats be available for T-Shirts, Sweatshirts and window stickers? Sad thing is, we'd all be willing to pay for them...how's that for marketing?

Comment

I'd say it pretty much doesn't appeal to any crowd. Why not have the various graphics you see on the side of the boats be available for T-Shirts, Sweatshirts and window stickers? Sad thing is, we'd all be willing to pay for them...how's that for marketing?
            There was a thread a while ago where I suggested just that thing. I think the response was "you just wait, it is coming"

But I haven't seen anything yet.

I like that there are some shirts with the graphics on them, but they could be edgier.

I have the blue limited shirt that is on the site, but the others just don't appeal to me.
            "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are just details"

Comment

Re: Cool Tige Stickers for our Tow Rigs

Matt,

How about offering some cool Tige stickers for our Tow Rigs? In fact, this site should be offering the various Tige fan stuff, like T-Shirts, Koozies, keychains, etc., not just Tigeowners stuff.
              dogbert,
              Tigeowners.com had no intention of selling Tige gear since tige.com has already achieved that.

The gear section of this site was primarily to set focus on tigeowners.com gear only.

I would send an email to Tige and let them know of your requests, they often listen to there consumers.

Comment

Re: Re: Cool Tige Stickers for our Tow Rigs

Originally posted by Matt Garcia
                I would send an email to Tige and let them know of your requests, they often listen to there consumers.
                Actually, they told me I had to talk to my dealer.

Comment

Working...
                X