Suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestion

Would it be possible to add a couple of attributes (maybe 3) to the profile where you can identify the lake(s) we are on or near? Then add a search capability so that we can organize our own events and/or locate other Tige owners?
    Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

tweirich,

If there is enough interest among the members I can add that functionality.

Anybody here agree?

Comment

I AGREE

How much will it really be used though. I've done my own seaches on www.terraserver.microsoft.com and checked out a few lakes around the nation. I found out about my dealers customer appreciation day through PM's with a fellow Tige Owners member in my area. I think if you are interested enough (as I am),you will track down the info. 90% of these people choose anonymity anyways. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for it. I'm just sayin'.

How about some sort of music review. Just about every one listens to music on the lake. "Member's Picks".

How about a special guest Q&A. Once a month type thing with say a stereo guy, or motor guy, ect.
      You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Hello? Is there anyone in here?

Comment

I think it sounds good to list the lakes we frequent in the profile. It might also be cool to have a calendar in the profile which shows which dates we'll be on a particular lake. I'm not sure if this is common with most other owners, but we pick and choose between 6 or 7 lakes (they're all far away anyway).
          Nostalgia isn't what it used to be

Comment

So what does everyone think? Should we add a profile field for the local lake you frequent? If so will anybody find it useful?

Comment

Great idea, It would be nice to know who goes to the same lakes I do.
              "I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer."

Comment

Agreed. Good idea.
                www.dallaswakeboarding.com

Comment

I think it's a great idea
                  Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Ok the field is added, just go to your User Control Panel (User CP) to fill in the info.

Comment

Thanks!
                      www.dallaswakeboarding.com

Comment

Is there any way to link to a member's gallery off of a thread page? Just like you can go to a member's profile, just have another button that links to their gallery.

PS- This site kicks *ss.

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by NICKYPOO
                          [B]Is there any way to link to a member's gallery off of a thread page? Just like you can go to a member's profile, just have another button that links to their gallery.

I totally agree! That is a genious idea!
                          Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

What NICKYPOO said!

Comment

Geez, give you guys an inch and you take a foot! jk, that is something that I really need to do.

I am looking in to something now and will keep you guys posted.

Comment

Working...
                              X