Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will step in as the resident expert now that Tige M.D. is leaving?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who will step in as the resident expert now that Tige M.D. is leaving?

Does Tige's support team monitor this site? If not, they should.
    Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

tweirich,

Tige employees do monitor and moderate this site closely. As far as who can answer/solve questions like Greg did I dont think anyone can come close. Hopefully I will be proven wrong.

But if I were to nominate someone it would be lee.

What do you say Lee? You would just have to say more than a few words in your replys and I could also change your member status. Does that sound like a deal?

Comment

And I thought I was the only one that noticed Lee's short replies!

I'll have to vote against Lee being Tige M.D. as it will further distract Lee from servicing my boat!
      If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives.

Comment

i'm hoping my lead mechanic for the last 8 years and now recently promoted to service mgr will pick up where i left off. his user name is tigetek.
        and by-the-way, thank you all so much for the nice replies you sent regarding my leaving. it really means alot to me.
        Greg Denton
        former service mgr. Tige Watersports July 95-July 05

Comment

"Tige employees do monitor and moderate this site closely. As far as who can answer/solve questions like Greg did I dont think anyone can come close. Hopefully I will be proven wrong."

How about Senior Management? Where I, people with Greg's work ethic, customer feed back, and reputation get promotions, increased pay, and perks so they stick around. Why would Tige let Greg go, especially at the largest dealership? Seems like someone is dropping the ball.

Comment

Why would Tige let Greg go, especially at the largest dealership? Seems like someone is dropping the ball.
            Did you read Gregs reason on his depature???

http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/show...?threadid=1298

Comment

Working...
            X