• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Domsz06 View Post
    There is a right way and a wrong way to pronounce

Oklahoma

The Proper Way is:

" Okla . . . Homa"

(There's a pause between the "a" and the "h".)

I can prove it.

That is my neice.....
    It's not an optical illusion.
    It just looks like one.....

Comment

really phil? you should introduce me
      Originally posted by G-MONEY
      It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

not really..

Actually my wife....

Comment

ha ha, now I know your lying!!
          Originally posted by G-MONEY
          It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

hee hee heeee..

The were once two old maids from Nanucket...

nevermind....

Comment

HOW TRUE THIS IS!

9 WORDS WOMEN USE

1. Fine : This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

2. Five Minutes : If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

3. Nothing : This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

4. Go Ahead : This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

5. Loud Sigh : This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of nothing.)

6. That's Okay : This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

7. Thanks : A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome.

8. Whatever : Is a women's way of saying F@!K YOU!

9. Don't worry about it, I got it : Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking "What's wrong?" For the woman's response refer to #3.
              Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

So true
                Everything happens for a reason
                I live my post whore life 30 seconds at a time

Comment

Oh so true.
                  ---v^---v^---v^_____---v^---v^ For a second there. I was bored to death!!

Comment

The Jayne Carroll Show is a political talk radio program that airs daily in
                    the Portland, Oregon, metropolitan area... Carroll asked her audience to
                    come up with an official name for the Clinton $1.7 million house in
                    Chappaqua, New York. Carroll's call-in contest required the names to be in
                    relatively good taste, to be original, and to capture the essence of one or
                    both of the Clintons. The response was overwhelming! Some names nominated
                    for the Clintons' New York house included:

Perjurers' Palace
                    HillBilly Villa
                    The House of Bill's Repute
                    Drawers Downs
                    Cheatem Estates
                    Sin Simeon
                    The Knee Pad
                    The White Trash House
                    The Blight House
                    The Panderosa
                    Liars' Lair
                    Bill & Hill's Bribe & Breakfast
                    The Clinton Compost
                    Dog patch on the Hudson
                    The Hen House
                    The Out House
                    The Love Shack
                    The House of Seven Felonies
                    Motel Sex

But the clear, hands-down winner was - DISGRACELAND

It does have a certain fitting ring to it, don't you think..
                    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

U.S. Military prepares for the Democrats to take over in 2008
                      Attached Files
                      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Spread the Stupidity

Only in America ......do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to
                        the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people
                        can buy cigarettes at the front.

Only in America ......do people order double cheeseburgers, large
                        fries, and a diet coke.

Only in America ......do banks leave both doors open and then chain the
                        pens to the counters.

Only in America .......do we leave cars
                        worth thousands of dollars in the
                        driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.

Only in America
                        .......do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of
                        eight.

Only in America
                        .... ...do they have drive-up ATM machines with Braille lettering.

EVER WONDER ...

Why the sun
                        lightens our hair, but darkens our skin ?

Why women can't
                        put on mascara with their mouth closed?

Why don't you
                        ever see the headline 'Psychic Wins Lottery'?

Why is
                        'abbreviated' such a long word?

Why is it that
                        doctors call what they do 'practice'?

Why is lemon
                        juice made with artificial flavor, and dishwashing liquid made with real
                        lemons?

Why is the man
                        who invests all your money called a broker?

Why is the time
                        of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?

Why isn't there
                        mouse-flavored cat food?

Why didn't Noah
                        swat those two mosquitoes?

Why do they
                        sterilize the needle for lethal injections?

You know that
                        indestructible black box that is used on airplanes? Why don't they make
                        the whole plane out of that stuff?!

Why don't sheep
                        shrink when it rains?

Why are they
                        called apartments when they are all stuck together?

If con is the
                        opposite of pro, is Congress the opposite of progress?

If flying is so
                        safe,
                        why do they call
                        the airport the terminal?

Comment

A blonde, wanting to earn some money, decided to hire herself out as a handyman-type and started canvassing a wealthy neighborhood. She went to the front door of the first house and asked the owner if he had any jobs for her to do.

"Well, you can paint my porch. How much will you charge?"
                          The blonde said, "How about 50 dollars?" The man agreed and told her that the paint and ladders that she might need were in the garage. The man's wife, inside the house, heard the conversation and said to her husband, "Does she realize that the porch goes all the way around the house?"
                          The man replied, "She should. She was standing on the porch."

A short time later, the blonde came to the door to collect her money.
                          "You're finished already?" he asked. "Yes," the blonde answered, "and I had paint left over, so I gave it two coats. "Impressed, the man reached in his pocket for the $50. "And by the way," the blonde added, "that's not a Porch, it's a Ferrari."

HAHA...
                          It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.

Comment

0 to 200 in 6 seconds
                            Bob was in trouble. He forgot his wedding anniversary. His wife was
                            really pissed.

She told him "Tomorrow morning, I expect to find a gift in the
                            driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in 6 seconds AND IT BETTER BE THERE !!"

The next morning he got up early and left for work. When his wife woke
                            up, she looked out the window and sure enough there was a box
                            gift-wrapped in the middle of the driveway.

Confused, the wife put on her robe and ran out to the driveway, brought
                            the box back in the house.

She opened it and found a brand new bathroom scale.

Bob has been missing since Friday.

Sorry I just started looking at this post.
                            It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
                              U.S. Military prepares for the Democrats to take over in 2008
                              No kidding
                              Everything happens for a reason
                              I live my post whore life 30 seconds at a time

Comment

Monkeys

Once upon a time in a village, a man appeared and announced to the villagers that he would buy monkeys for $10 each.

The villagers seeing that there were many monkeys around, went out to the forest, and started catching them. The man bought thousands at $10 and as supply started to diminish, the villagers stopped their effort. He further announced that he would now buy at $20. This renewed the efforts of the villagers and they started Catching monkeys again.

Soon the supply diminished even further and people started going back to their farms. The offer increased to $25 each and the supply of monkeys became so little that it was an effort to even see a monkey, let alone catch it!

The man now announced that he would buy monkeys at $50! However, since he had to go to the city on some business, his assistant would now buy on behalf of him.

In the absence of the man, the assistant told the villagers. "Look at all these monkeys in the big cage that the man has collected. I will sell them to you at $35 and when the man returns from the city, you can sell them to him for $50 each."

The villagers rounded up with all their savings and bought all the monkeys. Then they never saw the man nor his assistant, only monkeys everywhere!

Now you have a better understanding of how the stock market works.

Comment

Working...
                                X