Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OU vs BYU

Dom,
    I have replaced the DNA of the Sooner football team with Fruit Roll-ups. You can offer your pledge of defeat now if you wish.

I wish I were going...still working on revenue for the new business. I wonder if there is a new Obama government program to share the tickets and get me to Dallas?

Leaving in the morning WAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

Now I really wish I were there. Great game! I hope Sam Bradford comes back quickly. Let see if we have any more big plays left in us against FSU.

Comment

wow. That's all I got. wow.

Comment

Condolences to the Oklahoma fans. Hey BYU fans, don't be thinking that you should be in the NC game just yet.

Comment

Only if we beat FSU, TCU and Utah!

Comment

What a game! Congrats to BYU.
              "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are just details"

Comment

O-WHO?
                Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by G-MONEY View Post
                  O-WHO?
                  S U

Comment

Congrats to BYU and my fellow OU fans had nothing but good to say about your all's fans as well .
                    Being a major OU fan and a staunch conservative.... I am perpetually vexed w/ the conundrum of who to hate more. Obama or the Univ. of Saxet.

Comment

You are first class Tanner! Sam Bradford is a stud to pass on the NFL and come back and play. There is no question that OU is a quality team.

Comment

It was a sad game. I cried. Our O line was terrible, #70 had 6 penalties by himself!!!

Oh well.

BYU isn't that great, and DOseN"T deserve to be #9. Oh well though
                        Originally posted by G-MONEY
                        It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

BYU is no stranger to the top ten, where do they deserve be Dom?

Comment

BYU is a decent team, but IMO not a top 10. I think there position was correct at 20.

I also don't feel OU was #3. Just to put it in perspective.
                            Originally posted by G-MONEY
                            It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

This Saturday against Florida State will be a good indicator of where BYU really belongs. For now I think that #9 is pretty accurate. But after the FSU game we'll have a much better indication.

Moki: are you going to the game?

Comment

Working...
                              X