Adding pop-up cleats to RZ2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WABoating View Post
    I am seriously thinking about installing a third set way forward, too. The "center" set are useful for bumpers but I want another set up front for dock lines. I haven't really investigated installing them - are they just two holes, or do you have to countersink the oval through the gelcoat?
    Last page of this thread.

http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/show...w+cleat&page=3
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by Booms View Post
      Your boat is sexy. I want it!
      You mean my wife is sexy.and no you can't have her.j/k i like to mess with people from time to time.
      I do all my own stunt work. hey ya'll watch dis.

Comment

Originally posted by WABoating View Post
        I am seriously thinking about installing a third set way forward, too. The "center" set are useful for bumpers but I want another set up front for dock lines. I haven't really investigated installing them - are they just two holes, or do you have to countersink the oval through the gelcoat?
        On our old 22ve we had one in the center up front.
        Attached Files
        I do all my own stunt work. hey ya'll watch dis.

Comment

[QUOTE=chpthril;502815]Last page of this thread.

Excellent, thanks for that!

Comment

I am thinking about a set of these. I will use the front and rear cleats for tying to the dock and this pop up style just to hang a bumper.
            Attached Files

Comment

Wondering if I have to ask a dealer to order a pair of Tige Embossed popup cleats for me. Anybody have two extra for sale?
              2010 Tige RZ2 "Fully Loaded" 650hrs
              Surf Ballast & Enzo Bag - 1235 prop

Comment

If you can stomach NOT having Tige on the cleats, you can order some from here for about 1/2 what the dealer will charge you. I added 2 pop up cleats to my mid-ship position. I usually hang fenders off them but I have used them for mooring and tie-ups with other boats.

http://shop.acconmarine.com/category...pagesize=10000
                2009 RZ2, PCM 343, MLA Surf Ballast, Premium Sound.
                2013 Toyota Sequoia 4WD W/Timbren SES

Comment

One of my "projects when I get some extra time" is to install an extra cleat right on the top of the bow at the front of the boat. That would make tying off our boat much easier when docking for the evening.

Comment

Working...
                  X