Taps3 on 2007 24ve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taps3 on 2007 24ve

Need help/recommendations on actuators and a controller for Taps3.

Snagged up this 2007 Tige 24ve. Came pre plumbed with reversible pumps/vents/etc for port side L shaped sac and the bow sack. Starboard side had a smaller bag they were filling with a tsunami pump. The port side pump and the tsunami pump are both toast. Picture of wave is completely empty just stuck a suction gate on the side and Tap2 set to 8.

Since purchase I have purchased a set of Taps3 plates and a pair of the 24ve Bags from/thru Mike (chpthril) on these forums.

Going to be taking time this winter to pull the carpet for SeaDeck and hard wire the stereo. (Like to keep the music seamless in between sets when the ignition is off). Also while the floor is up replace the rear ballast pump that is out and probably run a 3rd pump for the starboard sack.

Looking for advise on what actuators and controller for the Taps3 plates to simplify surfing. Also anything else I might consider as I button it up?!? Doesn't have to be fancy but like to keep it simple and dependable for maximum fun next season. (Unless someone in a souther state wants to host us this winter lol)

Thanks again for your help. This page is what ultimately convinced me to buy the Tige and our family has had an amazing year with it so far.

-Adam-
    Last edited by Stumpy; 09-08-2024, 01:51 AM.

20240912_190351.jpg20240912_193727.jpg Last day of non-wetsuit season for the year here in Ohio. Any recommendations for projects this winter? Taps3 plates? Bigger ballast pumps?

Comment

If replacing pumps and going with aerator pumps check out the sureflo they are pricy but move some
      serious water. Make sure you have the proper hose size to maximize your investment. Stick with Mikes Liquid Audio. He has helped me turn my boat into a monster. This forum is the reason I stick with Tige!

Comment

Got 2 of the Jabsco pumps (puppy and 11gpm king). The 11gpm is still working. Appears the new king pumps are 15gpm. Going to swap out the fly high bag in the back with both of the 24ve Bags from Mike and run the 11gpm pump up to the bow bag. Then still deciding if hitching up the Taps3 plates is worth the trouble.

Comment

Working...
        X