2001 22i Heater Core Access

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2001 22i Heater Core Access

My Heater Core is cracked in my 2001 22i. I planned on removing it and taking it to get a replacement, but I'm not sure where and how to access the heater core...

Any thoughts?

It will be where ever the vents originate from, maybe the storage in front of the driver's helm?
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Take the box all apart, should be under the helm, by the steering wheel. There are a lot of screws, take the core out to an autoparts dealer. THey will match it up, I think mine was $18.00.

Comment

I know it's in the front somewhere, just curious if it is under the walkthrough to the open bow (Can't see because there's a non removeable seat cusion in the way), or under the drivers footwell. (The previous owner installed a subwoofer, and I can't see if that's where it is.

Comment

I got it taken care of. It wasn't as bad as I thought.

Comment

Hey there. Where was the heater core located? I have a 2002.
            Brandon
            2002 Tige 22i Type R

Comment

The core is in the locker in front of the driver. In went online and ordered an exact replacement for mine. $200 if I remember correctly. I have a 2002 21i.

Comment

Working...
              X