Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is This a Good price on 22i riders Edition???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is This a Good price on 22i riders Edition???

Can anyone tell me if this is a good price on a 2005 22i riders edition?
    Any dealer out their beat this price???

22i riders edition navy blue $45,000 plus tax and license fees.

Options:

Bimini Top
    Taps
    Custom Collapsable Tower
    Wakeboard racks
    Premium Sound Sytem
    Riders cruise control
    Coast Gaurd package
    Ski pylon
    Tower Mounted Billeted mirror bracket
    Stainless steel appearance package
    GM Vortec 5.7L MPI 340hp

I am assuming that comes with a trailer with brakes? What is the coast Guard package?

Our Dallas Dealer had that same setup but with the 3 yr warranty, (I think it was the Merc. 350 mag MPI) with black hull, blue main, and black swtich panel and SS rubrail for 44 or 45.

Comment

Yes, that comes with a tandem trailer with brakes and a swing away tongue.
      The coast gaurd package is just those funky orange life vests and fire extinguisher.

The deck color is white, Hull color navy, Main panel also navy.

Comment

That sounds about right, maybe a little on the high side. Is it something the dealer has in stock or our you ordering the boat? I didn't pay but 2-3K more for my 22V in a similiar configuration.
        If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives.

Comment

Its one the dealer has in stock.

Comment

This is close to what I paid for my 04 22I. I paid about 2k less.

Comment

It seems high for something he has in stock, of course I priced my boats toward the end of the season. My dealer had a 21i in stock for around 33K and a 22i for around 40K or so. They were equipped closely to what options you listed above. Consider I ordered my 22V with exactly what I wanted for $48K, I'd be hard pressed to buy a stock direct-drive for $45.
              If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives.

Comment

firemangr82b1- That boat is no longer in stock, Custom Boat sold it @ the show this past weekend.
                I'm on a boat man. I got my flippy floppies....

Comment

Working...
                X