1997 2150i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1997 2150i

I have a 1997 2150i. I am in the process of restoring the upholstery in my boat. Last year I had the passengers seat, drivers seat and the big seat across the back redone and the guy did a really bad job. I want to restore the boat back to the original look but do not have any pictures of the original seats that I had redone.

Is there anyone out there that has this boat that can take a couple of pictures and send them to me? I am not looking for the colors as much as the style of the seats and how they are finished. I really appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

Regards,
    David Allen
    Montgomery, Tx
    If its not fun, Why do it?

I am the original owner of a 1997 2150. I have an original brochure. I tried to scan some of the pictures last night, but the scanner is not working. I'll work on that. Are there any specific pics you need? I have a digital camera but we are not near the boat.
    Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Thanks for the reply! I need pics of 3 seats - passengers seat(over the cooler), drivers seat(the part you sit on, not the entire seat) and the big seat across the back

I am taking them to the shop in about 2 weeks. Would you be out to your boat before then?

Ps Are you having problems with your walkthrough windshield falling down below the frame when you hit a big wave?

Thanks
      David Allen
      AKA - TeamAllen - Texas
      If its not fun, Why do it?

Comment

I don't think I'll be back to the boat within 2 weeks. The winshield has been a problem. I measured the gap between the two windshields and I used a solid piece of aluminum about 3/8 or 1/2 inches thick (I can't remember which) and cut it to fit. I painted it flat black to match the anodized (you could have it anodized) and pop riveted it in and it worked. I think I still have the aluminum bar. Your gap may be smaller. If it were any bigger your winshield would fall inward completely.

Comment

"Extend-a-lip" a item that slides on to the center flip window and works in the same manner as the original. Essentially extending the center window and it comes painted to match. No tools required.
          Dealer or other marine store item.

Comment

David,
            I hope the scanned picture I sent was good enough for your upolstery guy. I will be going to our boat this weekend and wondered if you still needed any detailed pictures? Let me know.

Comment

Working...
            X