New 22i Owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New 22i Owner

I am looking for some advice. I have rubbed my prop guard on some parking lot entry/exits. Are there wheels that I may attach to the rear of the trailer to ease this problem? Will this mod. create other problems?
    2006 22i trailered on a tandem roadmaster- 14 inch wheels.

Nope it won't create any problems, unless you have some obscure trailer manufacturer that I'm not aware of.

Most people recomment the urathane coated steel wheels, they hold up pretty well.
    "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are just details"

Comment

Thank you for the trailer wheel response, trailer in question is a roadmaster.

Comment

make sure your trailer is siting at proper angle when hooked to truck. its all in the angle you approach the dips it takes some getting used to but if you pratice at it you will find the way you drive will help alot not saying you will clear everywhere but id bet 90-95% of the places you rub could be avoided by the angle wich you approach. i use to rub them all the time the boss was going to choke me but instead he took the time to show me its all in the angle. he would back boats in the same driveway i rubbed in a 100 times and he could clear it everytime.

Comment

Thank you for the advive, I will look to even out the angles. The trailer and truck are well matched as far a height, trailer sits level when coupled with truck. Just a ROOKIE. Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
          X