Picked my boat up today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picked my boat up today

So we went to pick the boat up today,up @ lake Greenwood.Well my dad runs into another boat in the dock area when we where waiting for the sells guy to back the truck into the water then he say hear put the boat on the trailer sorry lol.well the guy backs the trailer into the water (not far enough into the water)He say come on with this type of boat you don’t need to put the trailer into the water very deep I was ok but I always put the trailer a lot deeper he says come on,So on I go.We get home and then I was showing my brother the boat and he’s like was wrong with the impeller Tony I looked at it and the f-ing thing had hit the concrete when I was putting it on the trailer and F’D the impeller up.So now I have to call them 1st thing in the morning to see about a new impeller.
    280.vo.llnwd.net/00166/08/23/166573280_m.jpg

Rollo
    I just moved from Aiken to Las Vegas. Didn't quiet understand the whole message. Propeller? Are you going to be mostly at clarke hill? I think I am going to drive my tige back to SC this summer for some fun. Do you know some good spots for wakeboarding at clarke hill. The only thing I have ever done on it was stripper fishing. Thats stripper not stripper. j/k.
    Everything happens for a reason
    I live my post whore life 30 seconds at a time

Comment

wild wood cove is a great place to ride you just have to take turns lol
      280.vo.llnwd.net/00166/08/23/166573280_m.jpg

Comment

Working...
      X