Ozarks weather turning cool..... yuk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ozarks weather turning cool..... yuk

2000 20CI. Wife and I went to the lake Sat. afternoon, no kids, temp about 70. I had my stomach set for Taod Cove. They have a great cedar plank salmon/ w watermelon salsa..... My warm weather wife says. "It will be cold coming home in the dark and the seats will be wet". Well....... Ok, I guess I will wait for spring.....Fall is coming way to soon for me.

Rode yesterday afternoon for 3hrs. at about the 56 mm. The water (73deg) was warmer than the air (70deg). But the sun was shining and we couldn't get enough. Could have gone all day!

Comment

We are having a beautiful fall here in Colorado! Went out Fri, Sat and Sun and the air temp was anywhere between 81 and 85 and water temp was 66-69. Little chilly but not full wetsuit weather yet!

Comment

Went out this morning. Fulle wetsuit weather here in Maine. Water is about 62.

Comment

We were at LOZ on Saturday for a bit. Not much of anyone around.

Comment

LOZ was busy on Saturday for the off season...main channel-17mm-21 and out past party cove. lots of last minute boaters taking there cruisers out. girl scout cove and long cove were packed and even party cove had a dozen or so boats tied up. im going out on thursday for a while should be nice.....

Comment

Not hard to find good water after Labor Day, even on the weekend at LOZ. With the weather the way it's been, I'll bet the water temp stays around 70 into mid October.

Comment

Working...
              X