Another one who just bought a 1999 2200i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another one who just bought a 1999 2200i

Hey everyone! We're new to the boating scene, and very happy to have joined. We just picked up a 1999 2200i a couple of weeks ago and couldn't be happier. Been out a couple of times already and looking forward to a few more trips before summer is out.

For now, this is the best picture I have. Will get some more later.

But, like so many others it seems, the only thing not working is the TAPS. I've seen other posts and have some ideas, so I'm hoping to take it apart soon and fix it up. All I hear is a clicking from the relay when trying to activate it. Nothing from the HPU.

At any rate, we bought it knowing the TAPS was out, but what an awesome boat! Immaculate and fun.
    Last edited by Jackson; 08-25-2011, 03:51 AM.

Love your setup. Would love to see those skis get loaded.

Comment

The skis are a piece of cake. Picked up a Jettrax system. http://jettrax.com/

We have a 32ft travel trailer so I use my truck to pull it, while the skis are on the truck. My wife gets to pull the new boat with her Excursion. This way, we can get all the toys to the lake and be setup for camping I love the way it accessorizes her truck!

Last edited by Jackson; 08-25-2011, 03:48 AM.

Comment

Wow, those aren't cheap.
        Waiting for another good one!

Comment

Ohhh...no. Got it used. Craigslist, Seattle...about 1/3 the price of new.
          Last edited by Jackson; 08-25-2011, 04:02 AM.

Comment

Congrats and welcome. Nice looking boat and cool ski holder.

Comment

cool rig: both boat and jet ski/loader. Takes me back when we loaded up the Seadoo in the back of the Suburban via 4 folks heavy lifting and hitched on the ole Formula.

Comment

Working...
              X