20i, is it a wakeboard boat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

20i, is it a wakeboard boat

i have a 2001 tige 20i, over the past two years i've put a new 270hp jasper motor, new aerial airborne tower, new sound system, changedm the outside graphics, acme 911 prop, and several other things. i will redo the interior and am thinking about ballast this off season. needless to say i have way more money in my boat than its worth. that being said no biggie cause i plan on keepin it my only concern is when its done i'll have a kickass slalom boat. none of us slalom. do you all use them for wakeboarding? do you have a problem with the wake washing out or rolling over? thx in advance

Originally posted by woodrow7777 View Post
    i have a 2001 tige 20i, over the past two years i've put a new 270hp jasper motor, new aerial airborne tower, new sound system, changedm the outside graphics, acme 911 prop, and several other things. i will redo the interior and am thinking about ballast this off season. needless to say i have way more money in my boat than its worth. that being said no biggie cause i plan on keepin it my only concern is when its done i'll have a kickass slalom boat. none of us slalom. do you all use them for wakeboarding? do you have a problem with the wake washing out or rolling over? thx in advance
    I have an '07 20i. I added 800# to the rear locker and another 250 in the bow. I have fixed pumps, and one is set up with a hose, so I can move bags around and refill if need be. I built a 405 hp 383 stroker for it. My son seems to flip fine on it and with the 800 moved to the left or right, it makes an ok surf boat too. You wont get the wake of a 22' V-drive, but with weight, you can get it to make a pretty nice WB wake.
    So this monkey walks into a bar...

Comment

cool, i've been thinkin bout putting a fat sac in the rear locker. so an 800# sac would be the right size. or..... i could just pick up some fatties at kfc.

Comment

Is it a wakeboard boat?

From M&M: 2000 20CI. You have a precision watersports tow boat.

Comment

Working...
        X