Gauges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gauges

Most of my gauges are showing their age on my 98 2200i. Fuel gauge is worthless and most of the others the gauge is falling back from the glass. Whats the best replacement option to replace them and have a fuel gauge that works. Shows empty and I can usually only get about 20 gal in it. What brand and where to buy, not to worried if they have the same look as long as they all match.
    1998 pre2200i

I recently replaced my gauges and these were the part numbers given to me by Tige. I have 99, but yours should be similar if not the same. VDO gauges are no longer available. These are Faria part numbers. They are the Chesapeake Series with black bezels. I did find most stores stocked the stainless bezel models but the black bezel/white face had to be special ordered. Boatersland.com had the best pricing I could find. I had several of the biggest Marine stores quote it.

GP9369-XY02400 FUEL GAUGE
    VP9155--XY02400 VOLTMETER
    GP9641--XY02400 OIL GAUGE
    GP9143--XY02400 - TEMP
    TC9786--X101900 - 6000 RPM TACK
    If you have the RPM gauge with the built in hour meter then you will need TC9138

Comment

Thanks for the reply, the prices are quite reasonable. I may do this sooner than I thought.
      1998 pre2200i

Comment

Try this thread.

I used boatersland as well, but chose Faria Euro White. My part numbers are listed on post #7 of that thread.

Good luck and let us know how it turns out?

Livorsi Marine just came out with a new GPS speedo for skiing/wakboarding. Looks interesting?
        http://www.livorsi.com/press/eblast/...-14/index.html
        Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Here is the thread I made reference to. I guess I forgot the link?
          http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/show...s-dropping-out
          Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Working...
          X