2003 21i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2003 21i

I am trying to purchase a 2003 21i that includes a Tige trailer and I need to know the overall length and weight of the trailer. Just wondering if anybody has an idea of what these measurements might be.

the tongue of the trailer sticks out of my boat storage area by about 4". My boat storage is 26' long I think. This is w/ swim deck on and about 1' of clearance in the back between the wall and swim platform.
    Dale
    2000 21i Tige

Comment

What do you all think about the wake of this boat?

I don't ski at all, I'm more into wakeboarding and wakesurfing.

I'm also looking at a couple Vdrives like malibu escapes and mastercraft maristar/x-10.

What do you think?

Thanks!

Comment

I am an old skiier. So for me the wake is great for wakeboarding. I am 49 and have only been wakeboarding a couple years now. I am jumping the wake but don't do any tricks yet. With a little weight in the back I get a big wake for both wakeboard and surfing.

If I was looking just to wakeboard and surf I would conside a v-drive, but you may want others viewpoint on this. I have never had a v-drive, but for ballast they seem to be easier to add weight too and still have room to move around inside the boat.
        Dale
        2000 21i Tige

Comment

I've got a 21i as well, my trailer setup must be a bit different than Dale's. From swim platform to ball my setup is just under 25ft. I'm not sure on weight my guess is around 4k loaded.

Comment

Originally posted by kspwski View Post
            I've got a 21i as well, my trailer setup must be a bit different than Dale's. From swim platform to ball my setup is just under 25ft. I'm not sure on weight my guess is around 4k loaded.
            I should measure mine. My carport is supposed to be 26' long. I never checked it. It may be small from the inside. I wouldn't think mine is different from yours.
            Dale
            2000 21i Tige

Comment

My 2000 21I measures 25 feet from tounge to swim platform. I don't know about the trailer weight either. The wake is great if you put about 1200lbs. of people or ballast in the boat. Also makes a super nice wake when wake surfing.

Comment

Working...
              X