2002 22i riders ed pulling hard to right

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2002 22i riders ed pulling hard to right

Hello everyone past boat owner new tige owner here I bout a slightly used 2002 22i riders edtion direct drive(100 hrs) great shape.....Question......anytime I take my hand of steering wheel the boat just pulls "Hard" to the right real hard . I have had other ski boats mastercraft etc....nothing compares to this amount of pull. Ive heard the therory of prop rotates and a little is norm ...other story I heard is have rudder trimmed to counter act the rotation? Id love to hear any advice /stories reguarding this... thanks for your time Dave

Congrats on your new Tige! Here is a previous post that may help with your question.

Rudder adj
    Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

bummer

I want to thank you for the link to the posts on this subject..........sounds to me there is no remedy.... ......I should have let go of the wheel while I was testing her out...my bad ...... (my mastercraft didn't do this much at all with 3 bladed prop)........................ Thanks again Dave

Comment

Your welcome for the link. Don't give up yet. That post was over a year ago. Maybe there is some more help out there.
        Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Working...
        X