Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need to replace all new Gauges on dash

Hey all,
    Ive got a Tige 2005 22Ri that im having some issues with the gauges, particularly the gas gauge and temp gauge. Took to a Tige repair shop here in Mesa AZ and they're having trouble finding replacement gauges for it, (or they just haven't looked yet is more like it, lol), its been sitting now going on 7 weeks, so I thought id get on the forum and ask all of you if you have replaced all your dash gauges, what you recommend, if there are any replacement cross over gauges for that particular year/model? What brand and what part numbers if so. The repair shop said those gauges were made strictly for that year of Tige Boats. But they were supposed to look into after market replacement gauges that would fit. Haven't heard a word tho.
    I looked at Faria Beede web site but not sure what would fit from them, what the part numbers would be and how hard is it to replace ALL the gauges? Has anyone done them? Does anyone have any recommendations??
    I also called Tige factory in Abilene Texas, of which they were going to call me back with recommendations and or after market crossover gauges, that was almost 2 weeks ago, still haven't heard a word.......(I guess I'll just have to get a hold of Charlie Pigeon if I can't get any answers from the factory!!) LOL
    Thanks for any help in advance

Mrak

Did they both go out at the same time?

Comment

No, different times.....fuel gauge is stuck on 1/2 full, and temp gauge is over 200 degrees after motor is on for 2 minutes.

Comment

Fuel gauge could be a stuck sending unit. Temp gauge could be a faulty sender.

Comment

Working...
        X