Bow walk through seat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bow walk through seat?

Has anyone with a 22i ever mounted a subwoofer under the bow walk through seat? There is a lot of wasted space there. They should lengthen the cooler to include that area.
    I'm on a boat man. I got my flippy floppies....

if you do it right, it's also a great place for a second (or third) battery.
    Greg Denton
    former service mgr. Tige Watersports July 95-July 05

Comment

Agreed,I have thought about that also, or even some lead. I am putting a ten inch sub under mine.

Comment

How about some pics once you get that done?!?!

Comment

I closed it all up and forgot about pictures.

Comment

Rushin - in my boat the taps hydralics box is under that seat, is that not the case in yours or did you relocate it?

Comment

That is not the case, mine is a '04 and the TAPS actuator is electrical so there is nothing at all under that seat. I think that Tige should use that space by extending the length of the cooler to the left. (Tige take note)

Comment

perko battery system

Get a perko battery system for about 250.00. It is a second battery system that the dealer can install. It allows you to use one, two, or both batteries at the same time. The second battery slides right under the walk through seat.
                Don't get me started on the cooler size...its a joke but if there is a Contanier Store anywhere around, you can pick up two clear plastic storage contaniers that can be used as coolers and slide right into the rear storage compartments. They are shaped perfectly and can hold tons of stuff (about two feet tall by two feet long). They never tip or spill and the best part is they are about 12.00 each.

Comment

Sorry, I should have said extend the cooler to the right not the left.

hatch-- I already had a second battery setup installed.

Comment

Working...
                  X