Got A new 2005 22i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delivery

Hey Bronco - I just called them today and they told me that the boats did not leave the factory last wed. and they won;t be here until the 26th.
    It is going to be 80 degrees tomorrow. This waiting sucks.

Comment

O, Wow not till the 26th..I thought they were coming in this wed..guess not lol...Well im taking delivery Next Sunday Anyways
      Dukes Creek Marina, Your #1 Tige Service dealer on Lake Anna

Comment

hey grumpy, have you called them since? When are you scheduled to take delivery on your boat? Im pretty sure we are picking it up next sunday

Comment

new boat

I am hoping to take delivery on tuesday the 26th.

Comment

has our boats came in yet?

Comment

boats

they came in yesterday(tuesday) - They told me they would take until this weekend to put the trailers together and prep. I am taking delivery this sat. now.

Comment

Ooo...Wow...Im pretty sure my dad told him to have it ready by sunday...If you ever talk to Stewart before sat. tell him Marshall Cannon's boat is supposed to be ready on sunday..Thanks..

Comment

no problem

Bronco,
                  I look forward to meeting you and your father. I plan on doing all my warranty work at your marina.

I am going to talk to stewart today. I will mention you and remind him you will see him on sunday.

Comment

Thank you so much, I look foward to meeting you too...Our marina will not let you down...We will give you great service...Will you be riding on Lake Anna?

Comment

lake house

My lake house is at Lake of the Woods. However, they have a strict speed limit of 36 mph. I live in Fairfax so I plan on taking my boat in the potomac for the next two weeks and then putting down at the lake. I am sure I will make it over to lake anna to cruise around several times over the summer. When ever I need work done I will be over there.
                      You guys sell pontoon boats right? I need a 25' "cocktail cruiser"

Comment

Yes we sell pontoon boats, We sell Avalon and Playbuoy...the avalon's are very nice. I must say the captains chairs are one of the most comftorble chairs I have ever sat in. Come on out to the marina sometime and look at them...Unfortunately the boat is 24' not 25'...Let me know when you would like to come out...

Comment

How many hrs. should I put on my boat before I start boarding behind it?

Comment

Bronco:

I'm under the impression that you can board right away.

The engine in your boat most likely has ben run at the factory and dealer already, and most manufacturers no longer have a formal break in period.

The only claim that I still hear (occassionally), is that you should not drive at a constant speed for extended periods of time during the first few hours. I don't believe that boarding qualifies for this, since your rider will tire out or fall before you can do any harm to the engine.

Have fun with your boat, do the regular maintenance and you'll be ready to upgrade long before it lets you down.

Saulo

Comment

Thanks, I wasn't sure...We definately will be doing all the maintnence, seeing as the marina we bought is a certified tige service dealer..so everyone who lives near or is on Lake Anna come to Dukes Creek Marina to get your service done

Grumpy- Your not going to pick up your boat today since its raining, are you?

Comment

new boat

I did not pick my boat up today. The next nice day this week I will get it.

Comment

Working...
                                X