Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re: Got A new 2005 22i

Originally posted by FKM
    Haha i heard about that from bob... He said you wanted to buy that exact boat there, and he refused because it was his personal boat! Pacific blue w/ west coast is a great combo, our 24v looks just like that. It looks a lot better with the blue tower inserts though, the non-colored ones look kinda plain.

Congrats, 22i is a nice all-around boat.
    Well we didn't ask him about buying his, figuiring he didn't wanna sell it...Haha..Too bad you didnt tell me about the tower inserts earlier lol..I think it will look sweet haha
    Dukes Creek Marina, Your #1 Tige Service dealer on Lake Anna

Comment

Got A new 2005 22i

Originally posted by bronco991
      Too bad you didnt tell me about the tower inserts earlier lol..I think it will look sweet haha
      The white supports look good. That is what I got on my boat, white tower with white inserts. The top part of the boat is white so it all fits together. I think with a white top boat the colored inserts in the tower look odd.

But what do I know? To each his own. What looks good to me looks odd to others. It is good that Tige offers choices in colors.
      Ray Thompson
      2005 22V

Comment

Yea..Im happy with whatever we have...We got a great sound system which I really wanted lol...

Comment

Arghhh..We just talked to our dealer on Friday and he said that the boat wasn't leaving the Factory untill Wed. He said he wasn't sure if it would get here Sat. or Sunday..Anyone know how long it would take from Texas to Va.? They have to do some tests and what not I guess and if it comes sunday he wasn't sure if he could have it ready by sunday afternoon...We need it because my dad leaves for China Monday for 2 weeks and I wanna take it out lol....Im very happy with Tige though...I did not expect the boat to come this fast...but they got my hopes up hahha.

Comment

Boat Deliver

My boat took two+ days from Texas to East Tennessee. There was also at least a one week delay after the boat was completed until they could get the boat on a truck.

My local dealer took several days to prepare the boat. They had to unwrap the boat, check the engine, transmission, and prop alignment. Install the prop, install the tower, install the bimini top, install the batteries, lake test, and then do a final cleaning on the boat. The trailer arrived before the boat and needed the additional brakes added and the backup lights installed. This did not delay the delivery of the boat.

I suspect the dealer could have done all of this in less than three days. But I needed to pick a delivery day when the weather was reasonable and could take time off from work. The dealer went with me to the lake to make sure that I was happy with everything and that it all worked.
            Ray Thompson
            2005 22V

Comment

My dealer said he could do all of that in a day...So lets just hope it comes Sat.

Comment

My dealer said he could do all of that in a day...So lets just hope it comes Sat.
                Great. Hope it works out and your dealer gets it all done and that Saturday is good weather for you. I could have taken delivery on mine a few days early but the weather was not good enough.
                Ray Thompson
                2005 22V

Comment

haha Screw the weather..if its ready, we are taking it lol

Comment

haha Screw the weather..if its ready, we are taking it lol
                    You are:

1. Younger than I am.
                    2. Crazier than I am.
                    3. More impatient than I am.
                    4. Tougher than I am.
                    5. Much more of a water sports enthuasist than I am.

Or perhaps all of the above with a dash of just plain crazy thrown in. Enjoy your boat when you get it.
                    Ray Thompson
                    2005 22V

Comment

I am impatient but it looks liek the weather is going to be nice...I just don't want to have to wait another 2 weeks to get my baby lol

Comment

Just tell dad China will have to wait. Priorities man, priorities!!!

Comment

I wish I could lol...

Comment

We just had our "easter@Hyco" this weekend and I'm now totally ready for summer. I even got sunburned. Hope you get it soon, this weekend is suppose to be another good one, just a little cooler.

Comment

Yea, I can't wait to get onto the lake...Im gonna pretty much be living there over the summer even though we just have a dock lol

Comment

So my dad just called the dealer today and he said the boat wont be ready till wed...Looks like Ill have to wait another 2 weeks until my dad gets back from China..Its gonna be hard i hope i can make it.

Comment

Working...
                                X