Got A new 2005 22i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got A new 2005 22i

Just bought a new 2005 22i from the boat show in Chantilly...Anyone go to Lake Anna? Heres the pics...we ordered this exact one...This was Bob O'Neill's...he is the Sales Manager for the East Coast for Tige I think...Heres the link 2005 22i
    Dukes Creek Marina, Your #1 Tige Service dealer on Lake Anna

Nice 22I

Originally posted by bronco991
    Just bought a new 2005 22i
    Gadzooks, that looks almost like my 22V that I just recently ordered. Same color scheme, different graphics, except for that huge lump in the middle of the floor.
    My boat is to be delivered this week. Pictures of my boat being constructions can be found here, and here, and here.

I hope you enjoy your boat. And you seem to have good taste in the color scheme.
    Last edited by raythompson; 03-14-2005, 08:07 PM.
    Ray Thompson
    2005 22V

Comment

Yea I can't wait...They say 1st week of may...hopefully sooner

Comment

And its a done deal..We just officially ordered the boat yesterday....The 22i drives so smooth...We got the same one as the pictures above....North Atlantic Marine Group is a great dealership and we were lucky enough to get the boat at cost because my dad just bought a marina and we deal with them...Its supposed to be delivered the 2nd week of april or around there...How can i get pictures of it at the factory??!?!?!?! lol

Comment

Sweet ride bronco991, are you going to cruise it down the Potomac?
          If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives.

Comment

Pictures at Factory

How can i get pictures of it at the factory??!?!?!?! lol
            Well, in my case Mark Gibbs took the pictures. But we had to bribe him with some homemade chocolate cookies at the boat show plus an additional shipment of cookies upon completion of the boat.

I think it would great if Tige took pictures of the assembly of all boats and send them to the people ordering the boats. Or better yet, print the pictures and provided them with the boat papers and documents. It would be an interesting sales gimmick.
            Ray Thompson
            2005 22V

Comment

Wanna send him some cookies for me? hahah Just Kidding...

Comment

I bought one from them too

Bronco - I got the 21i from NAMG. Stuart hooked me up. Same color as yours. I am sure they will share truck space on delivery. My boat will be in lake of the woods. But I am sure I will run in Lake anna because that is where the warranty work can be done.

Comment

Yea, At Duke's Creek marina? My dad just bought that marina so we got the boat at cost. Our boat is scheduled to come in around the 15th

Comment

Originally posted by poohpotta
                    Sweet ride bronco991, are you going to cruise it down the Potomac?
                    We are thinking of taking it down the potomac for the 4th of July

Comment

Nice! I always wanted to take my boat down the Potomac. I use to live in Reston.
                      If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives.

Comment

Thats cool...Waters dirty but its fun for cruising lol

Comment

just curious...what is "cost" for this boat?

Comment

I think it was around 41 with trailer. trailer was like 3g i think

Comment

Re: Got A new 2005 22i

Just bought a new 2005 22i from the boat show in Chantilly...Anyone go to Lake Anna? Heres the pics...we ordered this exact one...This was Bob O'Neill's...he is the Sales Manager for the East Coast for Tige I think...Heres the link 2005 22i
                              Haha i heard about that from bob... He said you wanted to buy that exact boat there, and he refused because it was his personal boat! Pacific blue w/ west coast is a great combo, our 24v looks just like that. It looks a lot better with the blue tower inserts though, the non-colored ones look kinda plain.

Congrats, 22i is a nice all-around boat.
                              Last edited by FKM; 04-03-2005, 07:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X