cant wait R21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cant wait R21

Sitting at the dealer waiting for Spring.
    Attached Files

Sweet sweet. Nice looking ride! Congrats.

Comment

OOOOOO.... sparkley.......

I like it. if we were ordering new that color combo would have def been on the short list..

enjoy.
      2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
      2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

Beautiful, Same color combo as mine but more sparkles!

Comment

looks good! pretty close to the same color option we got. It's a great boat we couldnt be happier. you'll love it

Comment

Congrats! gonna be a fun summer.

Comment

0489J Interior.jpg

Congrats on the new boat! It is beautiful!
              Oh Yeah!

Comment

Nice colors......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks great in the sun. Great minds think a like. LOL

Comment

That's a sharp looking boat, congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Bamer View Post
                      Nice colors......

agreed

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MtnMan210 View Post
                        looks good! pretty close to the same color option we got. It's a great boat we couldnt be happier. you'll love it
                        How is your surf wave? Did you have to add more ballast?

Comment

Originally posted by RICKTROTTIER61 View Post
                          How is your surf wave? Did you have to add more ballast?
                          surf wave is pretty good out of the box, but yes we added a good amount more ballast to get it where we want. I've got the boat pretty dialed in as far as surfing goes. The next thing that needs attention is the prop. It seems a little slow on the pull up and then when the boat has 5-7 adults plus FULL(everything we have) ballast it wouldn't get on plane.

This was my response someone asking the same thing.....
                          with our standard of 4-5 adults in the boat and running the factory subfloor ballast and surf XL bags, I've added a 350lb fatsac on each rear side seat--so running front to back and run them full. Then I have an 800lb fatsac for the floor and vary the amount depending on people and wave desired. I've rarely even come close to filling the center bag more than about 3/4 full

I'm actually working on a video right now showing all my setups as well as results, it should be done here in the next week or 2

Comment

Originally posted by MtnMan210 View Post
                            surf wave is pretty good out of the box, but yes we added a good amount more ballast to get it where we want. I've got the boat pretty dialed in as far as surfing goes. The next thing that needs attention is the prop. It seems a little slow on the pull up and then when the boat has 5-7 adults plus FULL(everything we have) ballast it wouldn't get on plane.

This was my response someone asking the same thing.....
                            with our standard of 4-5 adults in the boat and running the factory subfloor ballast and surf XL bags, I've added a 350lb fatsac on each rear side seat--so running front to back and run them full. Then I have an 800lb fatsac for the floor and vary the amount depending on people and wave desired. I've rarely even come close to filling the center bag more than about 3/4 full

I'm actually working on a video right now showing all my setups as well as results, it should be done here in the next week or 2
                            Did you finish your video?

Comment

sorry it got put on the back burner for the time being between starting a new job and moving and now the lakes shut down. hopefully it can be finished soon

Comment

Working...
                              X