• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another great day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice! like seeing the slalom pics. Seems we are dying breed!

Comment

Thank you for sharing wonderful information to us. Your information helps a very lot.We provide resume writing service by experience team and professional writing skills with rich experience in industry.

Comment

Great pics. Thanks for sharing! Great use of the pylon and ski outcast.
          Keep up the good work! What ski are riding? Looks like a full length line you're using.
          Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

seeing Rainier in the background brings me back to by teen years skiing on Tapps. Back when it was Aqua Green in color and had treetops sticking out.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAllen View Post
              Great pics. Thanks for sharing! Great use of the pylon and ski outcast.
              Keep up the good work! What ski are riding? Looks like a full length line you're using.
              I will have to look that’s my 64 year dad on the ski but ya he is on full length. But I am going to get back into it. I had the dealership add the pylon just for my dad.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemcclain8 View Post
                seeing Rainier in the background brings me back to by teen years skiing on Tapps. Back when it was Aqua Green in color and had treetops sticking out.
                Tapps definitely isn’t the same color anymore but does seem to be a lot clearer then it use to be not draining it and cycling the glacier water helps.

Comment

Originally posted by 05-Switch View Post
                  Nice! like seeing the slalom pics. Seems we are dying breed!
                  We are a dying breed! Nice to see the die-hards still cutting it. Next time, jump to 32’ off

Comment

love slalom...it just hurts too much...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Coool.

Comment

Nice waves! Wish I could learn to ski; last time I tried I ate a lot of water. These boats make great surf waves once you dial them in.

Comment

Working...
                        X