07 22ve surf rack fingers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

07 22ve surf rack fingers

Just some pics of my 22ve with the krypt wakesurf fingers attached to my factory tige swivel mount. They bolt directly on and bought them on ebay for $100.00. The color is off a little bit as they are shinier than factory mount but with limited options they will work. I will probably drill holes later on to attach the bungy cord to hold em in place. It would be nice if tige offered surf and board racks for older model boats thru their online gear shop store!! Any way hope these pics help if anyone is on the market for surf fingers.
    DSCF3646.jpgDSCF3647.jpgDSCF3648.jpg

Looks good. Once you use them come back and give us a report. I might have to add a set of those.

Comment

Thanks for sharing! I hate my board being up in teh bow - so looking for a good option to change out one of my racks. Like Skippa - curious how they work.

Comment

Here are some more pictures of the surf rack holder with the bungee cord attached and a board in the fingers. I originally was going to drill holes in the tige plate but decided against that idea. I took the bungee that came with the krypt fingers removed it from the krypt plate and tied the loose ends of it together using the metal clips that came with it. I then looped it around the bracket where the bolt to hold the tige mount against tower is and looped the other end around that also. once the bolt is installed and the swivel cant swivel the board is held securely. Only downfall i will have to be careful to not lose the bungee when on water as it won't be attached to anything once the swivel bolt is loosened and rack swiveled inward. The board was a little loose and wouldn't of stayed in the krypt fingers without the bungee. Either way I have a surf rack for $100.00 and a little install time. I can't complain!
        DSCF3654.jpgDSCF3655.jpgDSCF3656.jpgDSCF3657.jpgDSCF3651.jpgDSCF3652.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by skippabcool View Post
          Looks good. Once you use them come back and give us a report. I might have to add a set of those.
          Im reporting back skippa as I was finally able to use the boat yesterday and the surf fingers with bungee worked flawlessly. It was a windy and choppy day and had no issues with the board staying on rack and or in place on rack. I ran full throttle several times and board rode fine also. Ran a few slalom sets and it rode fine, so am impressed with the setup for $100. I do have a cheap thinner board at the moment so it fits loosely between the fingers but the bungee does the trick for holding in place.

Comment

Thanks for the report out JLG - I know what I'm looking for on ebay now! How thick of a board can it hold?

Comment

Will measure later today and let you know

Comment

Originally posted by JLG View Post
                Im reporting back skippa as I was finally able to use the boat yesterday and the surf fingers with bungee worked flawlessly. It was a windy and choppy day and had no issues with the board staying on rack and or in place on rack. I ran full throttle several times and board rode fine also. Ran a few slalom sets and it rode fine, so am impressed with the setup for $100. I do have a cheap thinner board at the moment so it fits loosely between the fingers but the bungee does the trick for holding in place.
                Thanks for the update

Comment

Originally posted by c_hotshot View Post
                  Thanks for the report out JLG - I know what I'm looking for on ebay now! How thick of a board can it hold?
                  I would say to be safe a 2-1/8in thick board would fit snugly and possibly a 2-1/4in max thick board will go into the slot, but no thicker. The fingers are approx11-12" long also.

Comment

Nice. I need the exact thing for my 2006 Tige 22V. What did you look for on ebay?

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Peter

Comment

Google search krypt surf rack fingers it should find several leads

Comment

For times when you want to take up some space on those fingers, take a hollow float noodle and cut pieces to length of finger. You can slide the pieces over outside edge fingers to reduce space. Pic below is a Samson (not a Krypt) -- but lower surf fingers with noodle hold a wakeboard snugly.

Comment

Looking for double surf fingers for my 07 rz2. Does anyone know if you have to buy the whole rack or can you just purchase the replacement fingers somewhere? So far I can only find the whole rack.

Comment

I bought the kit and just used the fingers and the bungee cord. I didn't see it separately only in a kit. Good price for what you get. Bolts right up to the 2007 RZ2 Tige plate.

Comment

Originally posted by tigeunrest View Post
                              I bought the kit and just used the fingers and the bungee cord. I didn't see it separately only in a kit. Good price for what you get. Bolts right up to the 2007 RZ2 Tige plate.
                              Recently? Are they the same ones as the original post?

Comment

Working...
                              X