Neptune Surf Board Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neptune Surf Board Review

Just posting a video I put together regarding the flagship model offered from Neptune Surf Co. This brand is legit and a must have in your inventory IMO. Super light and quick which is what I need behind my old boat. Link to YouTube is below or follow me on the Gram... @happy_famcamper

https://youtu.be/QQrxQWoMVqM

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sweet!! I can never say it enough, a high performance board is a must for intermediate riders.

Comment

Originally posted by bsreid View Post
      Sweet!! I can never say it enough, a high performance board is a must for intermediate riders.
      Amen my man. 1,000 steps up from my China made crap I had ridden for years!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great board. Great people!! Love Neptune!

Comment

Threw down on my new board yesterday... Check out the latest review! Throw me a follow and a like on IG too if you like!

Mike

https://youtu.be/aBvL2j9JJ88

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Mike what’s your ballast setup on that old bird?

Comment

Originally posted by boonecragun View Post
              Mike what’s your ballast setup on that old bird?
              Hey Boone! I have an estimated 3.25K lbs in my setup:

V-sack (650 lbs rating I think) under the seats up front holds about 500 lbs

2 rear sacks (1100 lbs jumbos) that have an estimated 900 lbs each

200 lbs in wake ballast (all on the surf side but behind the driver on the seat for me; goofy rider)

Finally, a 750 lbs hallway sack when I have no passengers

900 x 2 = 1,800 + 500 + 750 + 200 = estimated 3,250 lbs

My dad weighs about 200 lbs as well. So I guess you could say 3,450 lbs. Also, I think I have about 200 lbs in gear. The boat is definitely pushed to the limit! Haha. Rocking an ACME 1847 as well. And FAE. And using the perfect pass rider’s cruise upgrade too (GPS speed is 11.2 mph)... also rocking the Mission Delta surf suck gate. That is key to my setup to be honest.

Here is a link to the boat maintenance, scroll to 5:15 to see the ballast setup;

https://youtu.be/mwFXhjWLFoU
              Last edited by h2osk8er00; 02-06-2021, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Ive rode a ton of boards and there’s a reason I’m a Neptune Dealer now the boards are like no other and rip! Any color ang graphics anything you want on a high performance board hit me up . Trust me you’ll be glad you did .
                surf till u die.

Comment

Mike you just cost me money...

I now have to get one. Your airs and 360s seem effortless. That old gal sure throws down a great wake. Your smile is so recognizable even through that facial hair. Hope all is well for you guys.
                  Wake Up or Stay On Shore!

Comment

Originally posted by Wakeman22 View Post
                    Mike you just cost me money...

I now have to get one. Your airs and 360s seem effortless. That old gal sure throws down a great wake. Your smile is so recognizable even through that facial hair. Hope all is well for you guys.
                    Jim I don’t wanna cost you money man but I thinks it’s a must have in the inventory! Thanks for all the kudos and hope you and Peggy are well! Terrible with names so hope I got all that right. Later man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah you got it right. I have been looking to upgrade boards this year and that one looks fast. With the wide tail the airs are impressive and your 360 looks done with ease. I looked them up. A little pricey but to get airs and 360s I am looking for it may be worth it. You know all us hoes love pics and videos so.... Thanks for posting.
                      Wake Up or Stay On Shore!

Comment

Working...
                      X