My little R20

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by outkastmunkey View Post

My little R20

Comment

Spent 4 days on the beach. Always entertaining. The motor home is me.
        You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Did everyone get stuck?

Comment

Originally posted by lee View Post
            Did everyone get stuck?
            Ha. No. I was the only one in our crew to get stuck. It was mildly stuck. Took maybe 15min to get it out. My buddy did blow his clutch in his dodge. Another buddy lost his shade canopy. One of my slide toppers ripped about a foot in a squall that lasted a couple hours. 2 of 3 anchors gave way on that one, including mine. Got the boats back on the trailers no worries. Destroyed a guide post pad in the process. No big deal. It rained super hard one afternoon. Boat got SOAKED but was dry by morning. Boat got washed mid-trip! It was kinda nice actually.

All in all, we got our asses kicked a bit. We were rewarded with some epic night skies though. Our spot was perfect for stargazing. The first night we had a perfect view of the comet, an ISS pass, and a bunch of shooting stars. Not to mention the Milky Way and the planets that were out. No moon. Every other night had everything but the ISS. Every sunset gorgeous. Every morning starting with the cacophony of hot boats laying down some passes. Drug the kids and old people around for a few hours everyday. Ate and drank well every night. Everyone got home safe. I’ll take it.
            You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Got this one the other day

Comment

Originally posted by NICKYPOO View Post

Ha. No.
                looks like a great time and great pics. do miss camping for sure...... nothing better than a dark sky, lots of stars, a campfire and some adult beverages to pass the time- even better if it's right next to the water......

2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
                2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Garcia View Post

Me and my crew from yesterday.
                  Sweet! Where at in Texas are ya?!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bamer View Post
                    Pic quality not all that great, but wanted to show off my boy...he just turned 7 in April and is officially wakeboarding now. Gets up ever time, surface 180 and can get outside the wake and back in......I banded tubes from my boat 2 years ago. If I hadn’t done that he’d still be wanting to tube......just last week, he took 3 sets lasting 35min, 25min and on the last one we stopped him at 20min cause it was time to leave...

Last edited by Bamer; 08-05-2020, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Very nice

Comment

Reviving this thread....
                        Attached Files

Comment

A little different 2020 action. Boats winterized and the trailer needed some over due TLC. The bracket on the step before the tire is a bunk support that punctured the frame.... gonna clean up all supports and re-weld them, new bunks and carpet coming too.

Comment

How did you get the boat off the trailer?

Comment

couple of Youtube videos out there to give you an idea. Very quick run down, lower the front to raise the rear, place blocks under the back, then raise the front and it will be on the rear blocks, then place blocks under the front and lower the trailer down. Move trailer forward until you hit a cross member. Keep repeating raising the front of the trailer and moving the blocks until you have to lift from the keel, which is where it gets sketchy. I will prob get a second bottle jack and just lift on each side instead of the keel when I put it back on, it will make me feel a lot better. Several hours later you will have a free trailer.

Comment

Working...
                              X