No announcement yet.

2015 Tige Z3 TAPs 3 to GSA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This provides the most accurate videos yet of what GSA can do to a 2015 Z3. 1100 pounds of lead.

https://youtu.be/KT996g9tcbc

Comment

I know that big stud muffin riding the wave
      Oh Yeah!

Comment

Looks good, any luck getting the goofy side dialed

Comment

Goofy side

https://youtu.be/jlq4QC4Y-Rs

Comment

Those waves are gorgeous!!!

CP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What board are you riding?

Comment

Originally posted by BigB View Post
                What board are you riding?
                That's a Soulcraft custom made board.

Comment

Originally posted by D&P Powell View Post
                  That's a Soulcraft custom made board.
                  Thats Jason Robertsons custom called a Project X
                  Germaine Marine
                  "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Comment

Originally posted by Germaine Marine View Post
                    ...Jason Robertsons...
                    That guys ego is HUGE!

Comment

That guys ego is HUGE!
                      My ego is as large as your ankles........... Do you in fact love that board more then anything you have ever ridden? If the answer is yes, then I will say you are welcome.
                      Germaine Marine
                      "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Comment

Originally posted by Germaine Marine View Post
                        Do you in fact love that board more then anything you have ever ridden?
                        Maybe

Comment

This provides the most accurate videos yet of what GSA can do to a 2015 Z3. 1100 pounds of lead.

https://youtu.be/KT996g9tcbc
                          That wave is huge! I have a 15 Z3 as well, I need some help with my wave. I trailer my boat to and from the lake, do you leave all that lead in the boat when you trailer it?

Comment

Originally posted by myksbmw View Post
                            ...do you leave all that lead in the boat when you trailer it?
                            It depends. If it's a short trip from our vacation home in Lake Havasu to the launch ramp and back (less than 10 miles total), yes, I leave it all in. If it's any more than that, I spread it around in the boat and truck. So for example, our recent trip to Lake Mead (over 100 miles), we left 150 in each locker, 350 on the floor of the boat over the axle, and the other 600 over the axle in the truck ('18 F150 3.5 ecoboost 4x4). We never went over 60 and provided plenty of space between us and the vehicle ahead. We had no issues. I don't think I would feel comfortable doing that on the regular, but once a year for the reunion - it was well worth it for us.

Comment

It depends. If it's a short trip from our vacation home in Lake Havasu to the launch ramp and back (less than 10 miles total), yes, I leave it all in. If it's any more than that, I spread it around in the boat and truck. So for example, our recent trip to Lake Mead (over 100 miles), we left 150 in each locker, 350 on the floor of the boat over the axle, and the other 600 over the axle in the truck ('18 F150 3.5 ecoboost 4x4). We never went over 60 and provided plenty of space between us and the vehicle ahead. We had no issues. I don't think I would feel comfortable doing that on the regular, but once a year for the reunion - it was well worth it for us.
                              Thanks for the info.

Did you buy the GSA system from Germaine Marine? or did you buy it seperatley and have them install it? I have a 15' Z3, so I already have the Lenco actuators, so am just guess I'll need the plates and then the software update? I called them a few months back and they quoted me $4,000 to switch to TAPS3, I just wondering if the GSA conversion would be less $. Thanks

Comment

You may already have TAPS 3 on your screen. Go into dealer mode and see if you can switch between AVX and TAPS3 (don't actually do it). Next thing to do is check your actuators. They need to be the 2 1/4" travel units, not the 4" travel units. Not sure what AVX came with. After that you just need the new tabs and install. Really pretty easy.
                                Since you're local, I could help if you want/need it.

Comment

Working...
                                X