No announcement yet.

2015 Tige Z3 TAPs 3 to GSA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does the swim platform have to be "raised" for Tige? I just watched the GSA video were new brackets raised the platform clearance on a Mastercraft.
    My AVX does a fantastic job controlling the wave and push. I just do NOT have the "quick switch" versatility from Starboard to Portside surfing without draining ballast bags. The Do it Yourself video is tempting!
    I imagine I would have some AVX holes to fill in removing the AVX. Hmmm...
    Nick
    Dayton, Ohio

Comment

Nick,

I'm kind of thinking of doing the same thing to mine. I called Tige, they said there is a dealer in CA that had done many of them. Jarmans was the name I believe.

I have been meaning to look them up and call them, the guy said you can integrate the system directly into the touch 2 screen also.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Germaine. They’re somewhere around Lake Elsinore.

I’m going to look into doing mine, this winter.. I’ll probably only do them, if I can do them myself. I need to do the research on the actuator move, and haven’t done that yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by NHarp1 View Post
          I have a 2016 Z1 with AVX, TT2. Would I need a whole new TT with an GSA overhaul?
          I went from AVX to taps3 on my 15 RZ4. Incredibly easy. Hardest let is making sure the plates are at the right angle!
          BABz - babzusa.com
          Austin, TX

Comment

Originally posted by BlackoutATX View Post
            I went from AVX to taps3 on my 15 RZ4. Incredibly easy. Hardest let is making sure the plates are at the right angle!
            Have you had a chance to dial in the wave for comparison between the AVX and TAPS3?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bamer View Post
              Have you had a chance to dial in the wave for comparison between the AVX and TAPS3?

I’ll be honest, I have been so busy I have not had much time to ride. So I wouldn’t feel confident in doing a comparison just yet. I will say the eyeball test says it is a much better wave. But this is extremely subjective. My #1 reason for doing the swap was for the resale value.

BABz - babzusa.com
              Austin, TX

Comment

Hopefully been busy with the BABz. Been hyping you up on another forum I lurk around.

Comment

Originally posted by cameron.stone95 View Post
                  Nick,

I'm kind of thinking of doing the same thing to mine. I called Tige, they said there is a dealer in CA that had done many of them. Jarmans was the name I believe.

I have been meaning to look them up and call them, the guy said you can integrate the system directly into the touch 2 screen also.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                  Hey Cameron,

Yes, we have done a ton of them. We have done them now on every single newer Tige hull out. All the R series, Z series as well as the Rzx and ZX lineup.

Let me know if I can help in any way. We currently have 4 boats in the shop getting the system put on. Its really, really good.
                  Germaine Marine
                  "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Comment

Originally posted by Zackdogg View Post
                    Germaine. They’re somewhere around Lake Elsinore.

I’m going to look into doing mine, this winter.. I’ll probably only do them, if I can do them myself. I need to do the research on the actuator move, and haven’t done that yet.

The old Tige Dealer who is in hot water was in elsinore. We are in Norco. Our other 2 shops are in Utah as well as Arizona.

But yes, we have done the system on almost every Tige boat out.

Let me know if you all have any questions. Busy time of the year but Ill get back to you as quick as I can.
                    Germaine Marine
                    "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Comment

I have heard from a Tige salesman here in Canada that very soon (2020 boats maybe?) all new Tiges will be come stock with GSA plates. Perhaps they have gone into partnership? So Taps 3 will be no longer and Tige boats will come equipped with Go Surf Assist.

Maybe KoolAid or someone else from Tige can confirm or deny this rumour?
                      2008 Tige Z1 Limited Ronix Edition
                      360 hp, Fly High ballast, Alpine, JL Audio, Kicker, Wetsounds audio

Comment

2015 Tige Z3 TAPs 3 to GSA

Originally posted by Jetter View Post
                        I have heard from a Tige salesman here in Canada that very soon (2020 boats maybe?) all new Tiges will be come stock with GSA plates. Perhaps they have gone into partnership? So Taps 3 will be no longer and Tige boats will come equipped with Go Surf Assist.

Maybe KoolAid or someone else from Tige can confirm or deny this rumour?
                        Go watch the 23ZX release video on YouTube. The GSA plates are in there along with new actuators

Last edited by Bamer; 07-17-2019, 02:25 AM.

Comment

DA91F405-4302-4CCD-8B55-FD4954486C25.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by elevatedconcept View Post
                            The old Tige Dealer who is in hot water was in elsinore. We are in Norco. Our other 2 shops are in Utah as well as Arizona.

But yes, we have done the system on almost every Tige boat out.

Let me know if you all have any questions. Busy time of the year but Ill get back to you as quick as I can.
                            For some reason I thought you were closer than that, but got it! I knew you guys were in Utah and Az. I was going to stop in where I thought you were, makes sense that I couldn’t find you.

Comment

Originally posted by freeheel4life View Post
                              Hopefully been busy with the BABz. Been hyping you up on another forum I lurk around.
                              BABz is definitely the culprit! Thanks for spreading the word!

BABz - babzusa.com
                              Austin, TX

Comment

https://youtu.be/7c5zUlhcQtk

This is the wave from a 2015 Tige Z3 with GSA, rear ballasts 100% full, front surf side 100% full, off side 65% full, and 350# each side in lead. Conditions were less than optimal or I would have had more lead in the boat. 3 Adults, 2 teenage girls. Pitch was at 11, role at 3... so not dialed in yet, not slammed with weight yet either. I wanted to share this because I said I would in a previous post, but rest assured when I get it dialed in with weight, pitch, roll, the right settings and conditions, I have no doubt it will be much more impressive.

Comment

Working...
                                X