Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wakeboard tower impossible to find rack

Hello
    What rack/plates do you guys recommend for this tower. It's the original tower that tige put on (2006 24ve) and it's made by Wakedesigns which its no longer in business.
    Any help. suggestion would be appreciated

thank you
    file-9.jpgfile-10.jpg

This is an E-Series tower and trying to find the original swivels and racks has been a futile in my experience - I've had my eye out for 1.5 years as my boat didn't come with them either. I ended up putting some low end tube mount wake/surf racks on for the time being. I have not been able to find an out of the box swivel/rack combination that bolts to the existing holes on the support arms either. I've reached out to Samson and Krypt with no luck.

Another option to consider is a bimini with board storage. I'll likely start down that path soon.

Comment

I also went with the Krypt non-swivel tube mount. Less than $125 and works just fine. got mine on amazon but sold elsewhere.

Comment

I have a guy in my neighborhood who has a CNC machine, and I bet he could fashion up an adapter made of aluminum that would have the bolt specs of your tower on one side and maybe the new Tige specs on the other side. I am sure there are thousands of guys across the country that could do this. You could bolt it up and then buy a new Tige rack and be in business!

Your machinist could put whatever bolt pattern you want on the other side, I might consider something like the older Malibu bolt spacing as that there are a lot of used/aftermarket options for that. I have it in my little brain that the Alpha Z bolt spacing pattern was the same as the Malibu Illusion? Do your homework, and this should be easy to fix, IMHO.
        Be excellent to one another.

Comment

Try XTP, Xtreme Tower Products 865-981-9898 ext 245. They have a nice one which will probably work, try part number SWR-BK-UNI. It’s for a 2.375 diameter tube, but they probably have adaptors to fit other tube diameters.

Comment

Originally posted by Brianrzr View Post
            Try XTP, Xtreme Tower Products 865-981-9898 ext 245. They have a nice one which will probably work, try part number SWR-BK-UNI. It’s for a 2.375 diameter tube, but they probably have adaptors to fit other tube diameters.
            Tube clamps are a dime a dozen, there are several outfits that make them. I think he wants something that can attach to the flat surface of the rear upright. For that tower, a tube style clamp will not be in a convenient location, wherever you find a spot for it.
            Be excellent to one another.

Comment

Working...
            X