Lake Powell Houseboat rentals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lake Powell Houseboat rentals

I'm not sure if this was posted before but does anyone recommend any companies to rent from? Anyone know of any special or deals that are running?

Thanks in advance.

I just booked one last week. The major rental company is Aramark (http://lakepowell.com) and right now they have a deal where if you pre-pay 100% up front, the boat is 50% off the peak price. There are very slim pickins left but I was able to get one.

Comment

Thanks

Thanks Timmy. What boat did you rent? What do you know about them?

Comment

We just have another family going with us so we only got a 46' Voyager. I've been to Powell before but it was with someone who owned their own houseboat so I haven't rented before. What I can tell you is that Aramark's customer service is amazing! I've seriously never been treated as well as I was while trying to figure out the houseboat rental.

Try and get one with the auxiliary fuel tank if you can as that will help out with filling the boat up while you are out on the lake instead of having to drive to the marina to get fuel. Unfortunately the one that we rented didn't have that option.

Comment

We have been doing a yearly trip to Powell for a while. Have always used houseboating.org for our arrangements. I don't know that it is any better or worse deal than anywhere else, but we have been satisfied with the service. We usually go with one of the 75' boats. To be more specific, this year we are getting the 75' Silver XT Class boat. It only launches out of Antelope Point Marina, which is a fairly new marina down by Wahweep. This year will be a change for us because we have always gone out of Bullfrog Marina.

Comment

Originally posted by geek View Post
            It only launches out of Antelope Point Marina, which is a fairly new marina down by Wahweep. This year will be a change for us because we have always gone out of Bullfrog Marina.
            If you have a choice between Wahweap and Antelope Point, I'd recommend Antelope Point. I think it's nicer (paved parking and loading/unloading sites), and in the few times we've done it, we've had better customer service at Antelope Point.

That said, some boats are only available at certain marinas, so sometimes you don't have a choice.

Looks like the 50% discount is blacked-out from 6/1 to 8/15.

Comment

No, the discount was available but maybe they are out of boats now.

Comment

We had used Aramark last year and were quite happy. They do have good customer service.

Comment

I own two and half of nine shares on a house boat in the slip at Halls. I am looking to sell one of the shares.One week in May and One in Sept.
                  If you would like some more info you can contact me at svmgrant@aol.com.
                  Grant
                  You bet wakeboarding and motocross will drain the wallet in a hurry ,but not near as fast as teenage rehab

Comment

If you are looking for Boat, Jet Ski, Snowmobile, ATV Trails, Motorcycle Rentals in Lake Powell, Rev 6 Sports is perfectly fit right for your need. You will surely enjoy not only the great and beautiful spot in Lake Powell but also the bonding moments with your family and friends.

Comment

Working...
                    X